Thursday, 19 February 2015

Etsy Favourites 2015 #1

I haven't posted an Etsy favourites in a long time and given my Etsy is now my first stop for all purchases and to while away the hours browsing I thought I really should share some more of my 489 Favourite items.



as seen on KAT VON D- Bad Kitty- Dagger Embellished SINglasses Cat Eye Round Statement SunglassesPurple and Green Monk sculpture - smiling - surreal - spiritualNeon Pink, Yellow & Gold Cuckoo Clock. Working Condition.Baby Rose Gold Dragon Bracelet
Beetlejuice Michael Keaton picture - Intricate Doodles Biographical Portrait. Ltd Edition of 100 - 8" x 8"1x Forest #3.1 *FOIL* Textless Full Art Custom Altered Basic Land MTGSPA GIFT. Red Clay Soap. Floral Scent. Organic Skin Care. Spa Gift. 100% Natural. HandcraftedLet's turn on the juice and see what shakes loose
Makeup Palette Magnetic Eye Shadow Eyeshadow Empty Storage - Water Resistant - Houndstooth set3D Faceted Rhino Head Saint Stevie Nicks Prayer Candle, Patron Saint of the MysticalSteve Buscemi Ducreux Case - Old - iPhone 4 - iPhone 5 - iPhone 5C - iPhone 6 - iPhone 6 Plus
CYNTHIA rugrats defying beauty standards UNISEX tshirt 90sGalaxy Camera Strap, Cosmos Camera Strap, Space Camera Strap, Blue Purple Camera Strap, Nikon, Canon Camera Strap, Women AccessoriesBaby Crow & Russain Doll - A4 (8x11") Tattoo Flash Fine Art Print60's Inspired Black Medieval Flare sleeve Witchy dress


 Bad Kitty- Dagger Embellished SINglasses Cat Eye Round Statement Sunglasses  // Purple and Green Monk sculpture - smiling - surreal - spiritual // Neon Pink, Yellow & Gold Cuckoo Clock // Baby Rose Gold Dragon Bracelet This bracelet is just stunning !! As soon as I can afford one I am purchasing it and never taking it off !! // Beetlejuice Michael Keaton picture  The seller of these doodles is super talented - I have 5 of his prints on my wish list and this BeetleJuice one will be the first purchase I make //  Forest #3.1 *FOIL* Textless Full Art Custom Altered Basic Land MTG // Red Clay Soap // Let's turn on the juice and see what shakes loose Another piece of art that will be adorning my walls before too long // Makeup Palette Magnetic Eye Shadow  I already have one of these (which will get it's own blog shortly) but seeing as I want another I thought I would share // 3D Faceted Rhino Head // Saint Stevie Nicks Prayer Candle, Patron Saint of the Mystical // Steve Buscemi Ducreux Case // CYNTHIA rugrats defying beauty standards UNISEX tshirt 90s Cynthia plus a middle finger to unrealistic beauty/fashion expectations - I NEED // Galaxy Camera Strap // Baby Crow & Russian Doll I love this so much that I have approached the seller about a custom piece // 60's Inspired Black Medieval Flare sleeve Witchy dress If i can loose some weight before the fall I will live in this dress !!
If you have an etsy store or a favourite item be sure to leave your links below
Tess


No comments :

Post a Comment