Friday, 27 February 2015

Beauty Wishlist (with my favourite bloggers)

I don't often do wishlist posts, but on reviewing all 484 of my bloglovin favourites I realised the majority were reviews of products I want to try so I thought why not share the items I want and the posts that made me want them.

Escentric Molecule 01 Fragrance


and the blog post that made me want it was this one by Amii over at www.amiisteward.co.uk

 Radiant Lights in Breathe & Exhale






and the blog post that made me want it was this one over at everylittlething07.blogspot.co.uk

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadows in Pale Barley and Midnight Brown (among many) 
£23.00 Boots*



and the blog post that made me want it was this one over at speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation & Concealer £25.00 Boots*


and the blog post (plus magazine sample) that made me want it was this one over at britishbeautyblogger.com 

Anastasia BH  Liquid Lipstick in far too many shades





and the blog post  that made me want it was this one over at pixiwoo.com


I literally have hundreds of more makeup items, clothes and accessories I want purely from reading my favourite blogs and i plan on sharing more as a regular feature.

In the meantime, I would love to know which bloggers (and posts) have inspired you to purchase an item??

Tess

2 comments :

  1. Nice post dear!
    They all seems to be great products...
    Enjoy!
    New post: http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/02/black-bold-and-belted.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Pale Barley and Midnight Brown and they are so worth the splurge. The texture and pigmentation are incredible. :) Also really want to try that Molecule 01 perfume. x

    Renata
    UD Naked Palette or Anastasia Contour Kit GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete