Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Nail Wraps and Decals

I LOVE Nail Art and thanks to celebs such as Katy Perry and Rita Ora constantly rocking fab designs it's never gone off the radar which is good for me as it means the indie designers/artists etc. that I follow on Etsy have no reason to stop selling their fab products.

I have tried the hand painted nail art looks, having brought all the tools, but seeing as I cant even paint a base shade properly I knew I would fail from the start.

That's why I am such a fan of Nail Decals and Nail Wraps.

It's Nail Art in seconds with the added bonus of the ability to cover up mistakes in your base coat.

Below are a few of the designs that have been on my wish list for a while.
















If you don't regularly shop on Etsy, Why???


It's an amazing site with a plethora of literally everything you could ever want.

Plus if you use this link HERE you can get £5 off your first purchase (and I will get £5 too which i hope you don't mind)

If you love Nail Art too feel free to leave me a link to your blogposts and if your new to Etsy make sure to let me know what amazing finds you come across.


Tess

No comments :

Post a Comment