Sunday, 14 September 2014

Mini Mention #1 : Nanshy Blending Brush


I received 2 lovely packages this week with items to review and feature on the blog, the first one being this lovely Nanshy Brush*.

I have seen scores of reviews of Nanshy Brush Set's all of which have been positive, so when this arrived I knew I was going to love it.


Presenting the Blending Brush from the soon to be launched Masterful collection.


I don't know why but I have struggled to find a high street price good quality blending brush (and I have tried a lot) but this brush is up there with the synonymous blending brush, the MAC 217.  

I really like that as a brand all the brushes are PETA approved, and in my experience I find synthetic brushes give a smoother blend and gradient anyway.

The Masterful Collection is a 12 brush collection containing every brush you need for perfect seamless makeup.



The set is also available in Black but I like the white - it stands out as Nanshy.

The Masterful Collection has yet to launch but you can make sure your up to date with all the news by clicking here and signing up to the newsletter.

If you can't wait for the release of the set and want to get your hands on some brushes asap the online shop has just launched.

Do you have a favourite Nanshy brush ? Have you treated yourself to anything from the shop ?

#MasterfulCollection

Tess

2 comments :

  1. These brushes looks lovely, ive never seen or heard anything about them before!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are as lovely as they look - I highly rate them as an affordable brush x

      Delete