Sunday, 11 May 2014

Last weeks new arrivals #2

Whilst I am trying very hard to cut down my spending, this week has seen the arrival of some absolute bargains, some fantastic samples and repurchases of things I am actually running out of. 

Lets start with what I actually purchased...




The La Roche-Posay bits were repurchases, I use the Effaclar Duo+ daily and the Cicaplast Baume is used when my eczema on my cheeks fairs up.

Feel Unique* had an offer on when I purchased these (£10 off a £30 spend) so I added the Emu Oil eye cream into my bag to take advantage of the offer. I had never tried it before so the reviews sold it for me as it reads like the perfect eye cream for my eczema prone eyelids.

The MAC lippies were 2 colours that have been on my wishlist for a while and I decided in January that this year would be the year I added to my MAC collection so expect to see frequent purchases (and blog posts which will follow shortly)

Months ago I saw a shout out on twitter for a indiegogo campaign for MDM Flow lippies.  I get a great deal of satisfaction from funding crowdfunding projects, but this has been one of my favourites as the lippie is gorgeous. Expect a blog post on that one too.

My jewellery purchases are my much longed for Black Heart Creatives Fat Babe earrings which I fell in love with after seeing @MrsBeBe_ post an absolutely stunning pic of her wearing them on twitter.

The Katy Perry for Claires 'ROAR' bracelet is my guilty purchase, I don't really need it and I'm probably 15 years too old to get away with wearing it, but I LOVE it

And now onto the samples I obtained this week...


From Feel Unique* I got the La Roche-Posay Eau Thermale sample as a GWP, along with 2 perfume samples which come as standard.

I got a mixture of Omorovicza samples through the post - I'm most excited to try the 'Refining Facial Polisher' but I hope I dont like it too much as at £65 for the full size it's not cheap.

I got a bundle of samples with my Tosowoong order and they include a sun cream and a whitening cream.

I also got through the post a sample of Mayebelline Super Stay Better Skin which is a fab colour match so I will be using this in the coming week. 

Still on foundation  I popped into Debenhams this week to try the new Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation*. I was offered a makeover which i jumped at the chance of, and I just fell in love with the foundation. It applies beautifully and the finish is gorgeous, my only worry is that it will start to slip later in the day so I was offered a sample to take home and try, and I will do so once we have some sun. 

If it last in the heat it will be a definite purchase along with Sweet Beige lipgloss* which was also used.

Expect to see some of these popping up in their own reviews or FOTD's.



No comments :

Post a Comment