Thursday, 31 May 2012

Put your ear down close to your soul and listen hard

At the moment the jewellery items i wear most are earrings. I think when combined with your hair and makeup they can completely change the way an outfit looks.

As i do, when I'm wearing a lot of something i tend to look out for new pieces and etsy really has some gorgeous earrings on it at the moment.

Here are my favourites from only 2 different store.

Each seller has their own unique style which i love, and the pieces are individually beautiful and i could see these going with everything.

Vintage girl at heart

These would be my summer dress to evening dinner dance earring's,



Vintage Mint Green Tear Drop...
$24.00

Vintage Lime Green ,Textured...
$24.00

Vintage Pink Mauve Oval Face...
$24.00

Vintage Pacific Aqua Blue Pe...
$24.00

Vintage Sapphire Blue Rhines...
$26.00

Vintage Spring Mint Green Pe...
$24.00

Vintage Mint Green Peridot ...
$24.00

Vintage Periwinkle Blue Pear...
$24.00

I could see myself owning quite a few pairs of these - they (along with my scarves) could become my signature style.

Gwen has her red lip, i can have my pastel earring !!



Ditty Drops
And these are my day out shopping to an evening clubbing choices 



Hypoallergenic Surgical Stai...

$12.00

Green Sherbet Diamond Astro ...

$12.00

Pow Wow Pueblo Post Earrings...

$12.00

Technicolor Polka Dot Post E...

$12.00

Orchid Ombre Post Earrings -...

$12.00

Wild Violet Arrowhead Post E...

$14.00

Raven Black Desert Dune Post...

$12.00

Pastel Mint Ivy League Strip...

$12.00

As usual if you click on the shop name you go to the main shop, clicking on an image will go to that product 

                            
                     

2 comments :

  1. All these earrings are so sweet!

    I must say I really love the delightful oversized pastel gems of the first seller.

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Florrie - I think some of the earrings from the top seller would look fab with your Lolita outfits x The shop has loads more pairs too x let me know if you get any x

    ReplyDelete