Monday, 13 February 2012

A splash of colour

If like me, 99% of your wardrobe is black as exciting as mixing pastels and prints and bold colours is, its also intimidating.

I'm working on adding colourful accessories and hosiery to my wardrobe as my first foray into colour.

These would be my picks for easy colour addage 
(as in adding colour, is that a word in this context?)


E A Burns

I already have orange, but i think i now need a baby pink !!

And also from E A Burns

£24/£28















£8.50


And i couldn't not feature this....





            Mosquito - Resin ring 

$28


I have LOVED this ring since it appeared on the front page of Etsy - It's exactly what I'm trying to be with my style. Girly and clean but with a unique/unexpected twist !!



1 comment :

  1. I frikken love those baby pink collar tips!

    I just started a blog!
    xx

    http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete