Monday, 14 November 2011

My favourite things




My black and white Maxi skirt from H & M
My Lydia necklace from the A-MAY-ZING Wonderland Contraband
My hair is waved using my favouritest every hair tool - The Enrapture Jumbo Waver


I had mixed feelings towards the Enrapture Totem Curler, but i have put those aside and fallen head of heels for my Jumbo waver - I use it daily !!!

If I want obvious waves i use it in the morning before i go out, but if i just want a messy look i use it before i go to bed so in the morning i just have the movement.

It has a variable heat setting (which is fantastic for when i have clip in extensions in)and it still heats up really quickly. My hair is super thick and this works like a dream, and as i said above i can sleep on my hair and still have obvious movement.

I think this is definitely worth the money, (£74.99 from Boots) as with the Totem curler the quality is outstanding, and with Christmas coming up i think this would make the perfect gift for a best friend or a sister !!!

I have my fingers crossed that Enrapture expand the product range as i for one can never have enough hair tools.(Hint hint - a waver with a smaller barrel would be nice to make faux finger waves)

No comments :

Post a Comment