Saturday, 15 October 2011

Zine Queen

My zine collection is growing by the day.

Here are some of the ones that have recently been added to my collection.....



I love everything about this magazine, I love the paper, the editorials, the illustrations and the mixture of stories.

The highlight for me was the first thing i read - 'Staples' by Sophie Benson, its really got me thinking and I'm now on the hunt for my metaphorical red lippy and 6 rings




I first ordered this purely for the fact that it had a Holly Fulton illustration in it. Now i have come to love all of it, and the blog www.fashiontypology.blogspot.com



The reason i brought this was for the interview and photoshoot with MAUDE NIBELUNGEN - If your planning on rocking the crochet look in the spring ala Mark Fast then i think you would like this editorial.

And here are a few that are on my shopping list...






 

 






Hopefully this is winging its way to me as I type (though it is also available for download)

2 comments :

  1. That's so neat! thanks so much for featuring me in this beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! I'm really into zines but never knew there was such a huge movement of fashion zinesters. I'm gonna follow up some of those links :)

    ReplyDelete