Friday, 28 October 2011

NATALIEBCOLEMAN : LABEL LOVE

Natalie B Coleman studied fashion at Limerick School of Art and Design and on the MA course at Central St. Martins, London. She has worked under threeASFOUR, New York, Ragna Frodadottir a textile designer in Iceland and Joanne Hynes, Ireland.

Inspired by the stories, the secrets and longings for individuality in all women and with a background in strong narratives and quirky romance, Natalie has recently established her own fashion business and label NATALIEBCOLEMAN.
SS12 :All the Jewellery I Never Got

Before i saw a single piece i knew i would love this collection just from the name.

Ever since reading  FAKE Issue One i have been on the hunt for a few pieces of jewellery that make are just an expansion of myself.

So seeing the name of this collection along side Natalies Bio 'longings for individuality in all women' 'quirky romance' made it my favouirte SS12 collection without looking at it. 

I now think, having spent many hours looking at it that is probably one of my FAVOURITE COLLECTIONS EVER !!! I think the fact it has the most amazing gorgeous scarves as part of the collection has cemented its place there forever.

Here are my favourite pieces...





Everybody should check out Natalies Website (and twitter and facebook)


I have spent sooooo long drooling over the dresses and the scarves that this was drawn from memory....


How do i look ??

No comments :

Post a Comment