Friday, 7 October 2011

Ethel Vaughn presents UBERGANG‏

THIS IS WERE MY HEART IS.
I CAN HEARYOU BREATHE WHILE YOU STARE AT ME.
KEEP YOUR MOUTHOPEN TILL YOUR LIPS DRY.
YOU WILL ENJOY LICKING THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME AGAIN.
ONLY ONCE.
TAKE YOUR TIME MY FRIEND.





ETHEL VAUGHN stands for pure design, formfitting cuts, clear detail and high quality materials. Special attention is given to the femininity and masculinity of the collections. The pieces show strong and sensual women and brave and casual men, yet without being old-fashioned or conventional but curious and open-minded.
  There is one stand out piece in this collection for me :-
 
 
 
I love the Sundew Shirt,
 I could see myself wearing the black one all year round as it's so versatile.
 
Sadly for me its only in stock at www.auntiepop.com in Rose otherwise it would have been mine....
 
I'm definitely going to be keeping a beady on on upcoming Ethel Vaughn collections, the pieces are amazing as is the styling of the look books. The Ubergang look book has to be the best one i have ever seen - the setting, styling and model are so effortlessly GORGEOUS
 
 
available from...
 
 



No comments :

Post a Comment