Saturday, 10 September 2011

Pure British Style!

I think that here in the UK we do Autumn fashion amazingly
(could be because of the pants weather it feels autumnal more than it should)

I'm still continuing to try and improve my shoe wardrobe, so here are my are Autumn/Winter picks from Sarenza.co.uk in true BRITISH style.


£269





I think these boots would look fab with these NEW LOOK coloured Jeans and the amazing HENRY HOLLAND crochet scarf

£208.25


If there is any style of shoes associated with the UK it's the BROGUE and I think the colours on these are stunning.

I could see ALEXA CHUNG in these...




£96.05




The designer speaks for it all - BRITISH FASHION ROYALTY


And then there is these.....

£197.50




I was in two minds about posting these as I know they are a love/hate item - me, I love them and really really want a pair to keep my toes warm in winter. I also think they would go brilliantly with the mustard colours that are going to be filling everyone's wardrobes imminently.

Acne mustard amazingness modelled by ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY 



As always product titles are linked to where they can be purchased.
Product pictures are from Sarenza.co.uk
Collages are courtesy of me, Paige, some glue and a couple of magazines








1 comment :