Friday, 2 September 2011

It's beyond embarrassing

What I'm talking about is my shoes selection.....




2 work shoes + 2 fit flops (the comfiest shoe in the world) + 1 pair flats = my shoe collection

 
I practically have one type of shoe - flat,black and comfortable.
And, i don't have nearly enough pairs

I think i have a pair of trainers hiding somewhere and I also thought i had a pair of black wedges (Yay for heels) but i have no idea when i last wore them, or last saw them.

My scarf collection is coming along nicely, and I'm starting to find jewellery in the strangest of places so i obliviously have enough of that, so its onto the SHOES.

I have been on a virtual shopping trip and these are what i want to add to my collection.

A nice mix of height, colour and comfort



No comments :

Post a Comment