Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Style Steal : Alexis Knox

After watching her weekly on NewLook : Style the Nation i developed a slight (read that as huge) style crush on Alexis Knox.

She is STUNNING, she would look amazing in a bin bag but all of her outfits are A-MAY-ZING




I want yellow shoes !!!

Photos are from her Facebook page

I LOVE LOVE LOVE both of these outfits !!!

The bright pink hat in the first picture is from the Fabulous (as Paigey would say) Velvet Village

Having looked at their facebook page there are so many pieces that have been added to my wish list, but this is my very favourite piece...




I love the yellow one and the black  but a black one with yellow spots would be my dream

Alexis is also a fan of scarves and wore one from Age of Reason one week on Style the Nation.

I think their scarves are amazing !!!!

 Russian Dolls + Bondage = Perfection
 (though it might not be one i could wear to work)

£120.00
from Jell-O


You can find Alexis, Velvet Village and Age of Reason on Twitter too
(just click on their names)

1 comment :