Sunday, 31 July 2011

On the hunt : Pixie Knitwear

I saw a mum at nursery wearing this Ted Baker cardigan the other day and I fell in love with it..



Seeing this top made be realise i need some geometric knitwear in my wardrobe, and by the magic of twitter (me @Talulabblogger, them @pixieknitwear) i was later that day, introduced to PixieKnitwear who have a huge range of pieces, many of which have some geometric element.

I'm still narrowing down a list of my favourites before i make a purchase however, these are what have made the first cut.














3 comments :

  1. I own three pieces from Pixie and have SO MUCH love for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much i want and some of the sale pieces are a bargain !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the geo crop top is perfect! great post x

    ReplyDelete