Sunday, 8 May 2011

Super Quick Designer Focus : Jenny Jenny

Its no secret that I love to accessories.

I love to use accessories and jewellery to liven up my bland work wardrobe and add a little touch of me to my outfits.

I'm always always seeing pieces that a new and different that I feel I have to add to my ever growing collection.

The newest pieces (I literally saw them  on www.no-one.co.uk 10 minutes ago) to fall into this category are from Jenny Jenny


Classic Tassel Earring




They come in 6 different colours, and unsurprisingly I'm loving the orange and coral versions.

They are available from www.jennyjenny.bigcartel.com for £20
or
For £21 you can get the orange or coral from no-one


The Brights Multi Tassel Earring is also ticking all the boxes - AMAZING

These are £35 and also available in a blue version.

No comments :

Post a Comment