Sunday, 1 May 2011

She can do everything

The very very talented Meo who very kindly designed my header for me is not only a fantastically talented artist but also an amazing fashion designer.

Here are examples of her beautiful work......



In my Mind

Available as an A4 print from her etsy shop for only $20



Rain on My Brain

Available as an A4 print from her etsy shop for only $20






$80.00

She also has some more amazing scarf designs soon to be in her etsy shop that I have posted about here



These 10 Exclusive designs were for an exclusive show at The Grand opening of F Fashion flagship store at Siam Center. The pieces are now available as one of a kind item for sale only at F Fashion shop at Siam Center only.


This collection is inspired by Havana " A Capital city of Cuba" back in 50's

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the middle two looks.

The colour pallet is perfect for every occasion of every day
Her beautiful illustrations are incorporated.
The styling is amazing - I am loving the turbans.

She also has a fantastic blog which is regularly updated with illustrations, designs and photos.

I definitely need to have a Meo scarf in my possession soon - She is a hugely talented designer.

No comments :

Post a Comment