Sunday, 22 May 2011

My wardrobe must have - Kool Graphics

I love Graphic Tee's and the more I can have the better.

They are soooo easy to wear (read that as when I'm feeling lazy i want something i can just pull on with leggings) and dependant on the graphic they can really pack a metaphorical punch.

These are the newest ones added to my wish list


BOY TOY



OH YOU PRETTY THING






Women's Fruity Slob Tee
Lazy Oaf T-shirts 


Dogs Women's Slob Tee
Lazy Oaf T-shirts




General Kelly Vest



Lion Man Tee
 
 

The Outsider

I know the last 3 are meant for men but I don't really care.
 I think the graphics are fab and so would most definitely wear them.

1 comment :

  1. Yey, you love PPC too? We're convelling!
    Just a word of advice, the ladies sizes run very small. Tara is a UK8 and the L fits her perfectly as a normal fitted tee, not like the oversized versions you see in their pics. I am a UK12-14 on top and PPC advised me to run with a unisex style in S or M (i.e a mans size on their webby) instead, to get that oversized look. I don't have one yet to show and tell but when I get my paws on one we'll do a post. If you're thinking of buying, it's defo worth mailing them for advice on the sizing :)

    Love your choices on all tee btw, graphic tees are hot <3

    J x x x

    ReplyDelete