Sunday, 8 May 2011

Graphic Tee's - Lady Umbrella

You can never have enough graphic tee's in your wardrobe.
 They can be dressed up or down, and they put a very individual stamp on any outfit.

I especially love ranges of tee's where there's a common theme (an excuse to have more than one), and my newest discovery is Lady Umbrella




With a range of Tee's, prints and a bag all Featuring Lady Umbrella, the brainchild of Spanish designer Elena Montes Casado and Robert Ryan, there is something for everyone.

I am really really impressed with the range of styles and colours available - all too often you (as in me) see a tee with a fab graphic but in the wrong colour of style for your own tastes.

There is no worry with that over at www.ladyumbrella.com and to prove the point, here are my favourite 3 which are all different styles and in different colour palettes.



LadyUmbrella likes to strut
€29.97/£25.38 
 another big plus in my book, they actually do the conversion themselves on the listing.


I'm sure everyone can relate to a scene like this !!!


Mona LadyUmbrella
€27.99/£23.70



LadyUmbrella and the merry go round
€27.99/ £23.70



I'm slightly obsessed with yellow at the moment, and this looks so striking.

For those shopping online everything comes with worldwide shipping or if your ever in Dublin on a weekend why not pop down to the shop in Loft Market in Powerscourt Shopping Centre (opening hours and more info here)

1 comment :

  1. Ole, thanks for the lovely mention :) And, needless to say nice choices :) Ole...

    ReplyDelete