Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Disco Beading : Brokenfab

 I have exams in 3 weeks.
I should be studying, instead I have yet again spent hours drooling over jewellery.

This time it's the bold, colourful (and geometric !!!) yet intricate pieces by Brokenfab.

The label is the brainchild of Swiss designer Fabienne Morel, a professional textile designer . Morel has since gone on to pursue her life-long love of beading, developing Brokenfab to encompass her unique jewellery range.

I could write for hours about how much I like each and every piece but I thought I would share pictures (and stop avoiding my textbooks) and let them speak for themselves. I thought I would pick 3 favourites but I couldnt narrow it down so you got 5 instead.














64.00 - On Sale

I could see me wearing these everyday !!!

DISCO EARRINGS 11E023

95.00



158.00


DISCO NECKLACE 11DN001

215.00




200.00


 

No comments :

Post a Comment