Saturday, 30 April 2011

Where do fairys live ??

To answer my own question, I think they live in mushrooms.

I dont know why i think this but i cant see at a wild mushroom without thinking of all things magical and mystical.

My daughter has recenlty helped rekindle my love of Mushrooms but insiting whenever its movie time that she has to watch Alice in Wonderland (over and over and over again).

As always Etsy has been a huge source of whimsical mushroom inspired items and I wanted to share a few of my favourites...


$15.00

This brooch has proved my theory re fairies homes, as i dont belive there is anyone else small enough to get through that door.


£5.00


$15.00


$45.00


€22.00


$28.00 AUD

Each product description will take you directly to the etsy shop where it is available.

No comments :

Post a Comment