Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Virtual High Street - 18 and East

There are no streets better than my Internet favourites bar, that is lovingly known as the 'Virtual Highstreet'

I love being able to browse shops such aswww.youngbritishdesigners.com whilst purchasing from http://www.etsy.com/ (i should be banned for the sake of my bank balance)

My favourites bar is forever getting bigger, and today's addition is www.18andeast.com

Inspired by the vibrant music, fashion and film scenes; 18 AND EAST is for the girl who has a strong sense of individual style and a voracious lust for life.   Feminine shapes and styling with sexy, edgy pieces make for a collection that ticks all your style boxes. Stunning prints ranging from delicate birds and bold florals to more abstract prints decorate key pieces to incorporate a signature feel. 18 AND EAST is for the girl who has a passion for life and style; from Vintage shopping and scouring boot fairs for ‘That’ item to flicking through style magazines for inspiration – individuality is always at the forefront. 
 
Apologies for the blatant cutting and pasting, but in all honesty i couldn't sum up the collection any better, so my only real input is to show you my favourite pieces from the S/S 11 collection.






£32.00
 
I LOVE the colour - I could see myself wearing this daily !!
 
 
 
 

£35.00  
 
I'm not so much of a dress person but i think this is stunning, such an expensive looking dress for a bargain price.
 
 
 

£25.00
 
This could be worn so many ways!!!
Over a plain maxi dress or over a bodysuit and some high waisted jeans to get a faux crop top look - the possibilities are endless.
 
 
 
 

£28.00
 
soooooooooo pretty !!!

No comments :

Post a Comment