Friday, 15 April 2011

Inspired By....

The most amazing fashion illustrations by Emma Leonard


(c) Emma Leonard

Available as a 5x7 print from her etsy shop for $25.00 along with her other amazing illustrations.
 
I now really really want a collection of headscarves... 
 
These are my favourite at the moment..
 
And from my first stop shop for anything, Etsy


$80.00

This design is from another fantastically talented fashion illustrator me and a cup of hot chocolate.

There are also these designs on her blog that she has mentioned will soon be scarves.
I cant wait.





I love both of these designs !!
With hair being incorporated into the scarf designs these would make amazing head scarves


2 comments :

  1. The first plaited design is beautiful and unique! I'll have to add that etsy shop to my list of 'shops to lust over'! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarves are beautiful as is all of Meo's work. The scarves should be in the shop next month x

    ReplyDelete