Sunday, 10 April 2011

Do you want to stand out from the CROWd

If you do then I highly recommend checking out


'One for sorrow, two for mirth, three's a wedding, four's a birth, five is Heaven, six is Hell, seven is the Devil himself'.
The crow was once revered as the messenger of the 'Gods' held in high regard for its stealth and intelligence amongst people and other creatures. The crow is now seen as an ominous sign of disaster and death and one that should be avoided unless of course you utter the many nursery rhythms that accompany the omen that is the crow.



I love my Harbinger of Death ring 
 I get compliments on it every time I wear it.



The customer service was also fantastic (even when i tested their patience through my own computer ignorance )


Jewel Heritage also do the most gorgeous 'Four Skull' rings from the collection
'A Diamond has no value except that which is placed upon Them'

They have a range of colours but my favourite is Red




No comments :

Post a Comment