Friday, 4 March 2011

More amazing badges.....

I love the idea of sets of badges, I can imagine myself wearing 3,4 or 5 at once.

These are some of my favourites at the moment....


$8.50 for 5
Curious Boudoir Dolls

These are pretty and scary and feminine and dark all in one - AMAZING



£5.00
Ewan John

I'm slightly obsessed with black and white images/drawings of birds at the moment - nuff said



$4.90 (mega bargain)
MonsterGallery

would it be called a 'zebaffe'  ??


$12.00
Sweetie Pie Pins

I wonder if my nan looked like any of these when she was at school??




Badge Sets from

I love these - these are soooooo cute, i would have to wear all 6 at once. I will definitely be featuring more from this shop in the coming weeks as the illustrations are DIVINE !!!

I'm hoping that my brooch/badge collection will soon be large enough for me to start doing some outfit posts, as my jewellery/accessories collection is now getting so large its a shame not to share it.

No comments :

Post a Comment