Monday, 10 January 2011

New Years Resolutions

So im a bit late posting this , but then I was a bit late deciding what my New Years Resolutions were going to be.

When trying to come up with my list I thought of hundreds of things I would like to change. Luckily for my sanity (and my familys) I thought my list was tooooooooo much to deal with so I thought I would generalise.

By the end of the year I would like to..........

‘Feel happy with the way I look’

I hope that doesn’t seem big headed or vain. Its not how I mean it at all. I know I am never going to be a supermodel, but I don’t want to walk out of my house and feel like I have to hide from people. I want to be comfortable in my own skin.  Only 2 years ago i was travelling round the country posing (nude sometimes) for photographers and i would just love to be able to do that again.




I plan on breaking my goal down into little manageable bits, and they are.

Get a haircut and learn to style it.
Put a plan in place to loose weight
Learn to use the makeup I already own and add essentials to my collection when needed.

I am already working on them. I have a haircut booked for next week and I am meeting a nutritionist/diet club leader tomorrow.

Are any of you writing about your new years resolutions ?? I would love to add you to my blog roll so feel free to leave links in my comment.

No comments :

Post a Comment