Saturday, 15 January 2011

Hair Solutions

This is probably going to sound silly, but I LOVE HAIR.

When i look at a person the first thing i am drawn to is the hair, when im looking at catwalk pictures the hair is the most important.

Whats probably going to sound sillier is that my hair looks like a birds nest constantly.
Its thick and lacklustre, a boring natural colour and unruley, split endy and boring.
 I hate my hair and i really struggle to do anything with it.

I think a lot of it is i dont have the right products or the right tools (or the right hair, but im kinda stuck with that one)

So, as my news years resolution is to be pleased with the way i look and i dont think any hair cut is going to make my hair easier to managei have been on the search for accessories that will help me look fab ( or a little bit more fab than i do now) with very little effort.

This is my list so far.......

Turbans courtesy of.........


I have never been a hat person, let alone a turban person but i have fallen in love with every single turban in this shop. They all look so fashionable and so easy to wear ( i think the gorgeous models help with that aspect)

They are extremely affordable with shipping at only $4.75 + $1.00 for each additional item.




Taupe and Faux Leather Phantom of the Opera Turban Headband
$20.00 (£13.00 ish)




Double Gunmetal Grey StuddedTurban
$22.00 (£14.50 ish)




Ultra Violet Luxxe Turban
$20.00 (£13.00 ish)


Note: I havent placed an order yet so i cant comment on the customer service but the 100% positive feedback from 1627 sales on etsy speaks for itself.


I was searching for some art deco inspired pieces when i stumbled upon Bethany's shop.
All of her pieces are beautiful and perfect for that special occassion.

Her shipping is $5.00 (£3.50 ish) flat for an order which i think is fab !!!


Eiffel Tower Champagne Beaded Headband
$23.00 (£15.00 ish)



NEW Silver Circle Chain Beaded Headband
Style no. 86
$24.00 (£15.50 ish)

Accessories by Daniel Hersheson
alos Available on asos.com


Hersheson Instant Clip in Highlights

£24.00


I love the pink and the lilac.
 I wish that he would bring out a grey ala Chanel Spring/summer 2010 and Kate Moss





Hersheson Hair Bow Small

in the style of Lady Gaga

£23.00

He also does a large one for £26.00
I think i could do with a black one for formal events and then the pink and blue for when i want to have a bit of fun
 
Last but not least the practical bits..........
 
My sister swears by these Goody Elastic's with StayPut hold
 
 

£1.98 for 10 from Asda.
 
 
I must say that i go through hair bands like nobodies business and i will bin one as soon as it looses even the littlest bit of it elastciity.
I borrowed one of my sisters Goody bands and i Love it and its lasted forever.
Note to self: Ask mum to pick me some up next time she goes to Asda as i need more than 1.
 
 
Do you love hair accessories??
 
Where do you like to shop for your hair bits and bobs???

No comments :

Post a Comment