Monday, 13 December 2010

The love affair continues..........

This time my tunic fix is coming from New Look

Look at these beauties I spotted in my local store (avail online) at the weekend.

I was really tempted to get both the nude, mushroomy colour Tunics for my works Xmas party but as I only went in for leggings I was good and didn't (on a plus I got the seam free leggings and they are are the comfiest and best fitting I own and I will be going back for more as at only £6.99 they are a bargain)

Tunics
I don't often pop into my local New Look because I don't like the way they display their clothing. There could be 15 of one top on a rack and yet they are all size 8/10. I know some styles wouldn't suit me at a size 16/18 but I don't like to feel like a shop is telling me that. I want to be able to make my own fashion mistakes.  Is this standard in all stores?

2 comments :

  1. I've just been to New Look this evening, and my local one is a nightmare too! HATE the neon striplighting, and the way they've tried to "categorise" the clothing into Party, Winter, etc. They've seemingly totally forgotten about merchandising?!
    Still, I'll forgive them for the peter pan tunic I picked up- dead ringer for the Topshop leopard collar but £16.99 as opposed to £35!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgoeus tunics!
    Love those booties too!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete