Friday, 17 December 2010

Burlesque Clothing of the high street variety...........


 Miss Selfridge have released a range of clothes to coincide with the release of the new  movie Burlesque

I will be honest and say I haven't stepped foot in a real life Miss Selfridge shop since I was 17 and at college. I have always been under the impression (wrongly it appears) that the shop was just for teenagers and had only headed over to the online shop this evening looking for tops for my younger sister.

Maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel more youthful but I have to say that I like quite a lot in the (online) shop at the moment and this includes a few of the Burlesque pieces.

The print on this is fab

b7



The amount of detail on the top is amazing

I haven't seen the film yet , Not sure I will as the type of Burlesque I like watching is from the likes of Khandie Khisses and Missy Macabre (who btw features Mae West songs in one of her acts) and I'm about 100% sure that the movie wont be like that.







Image from




1 comment :

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to see the film :)

    p.s great blog btw! Now following

    please follow mine if you can

    www.dressupwithlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete