Wednesday, 17 November 2010

The latest edition to my Lust List

I was lucky enough to take an all expenses paid trip to London on Monday to have some photographs taken to go with a feature I have taken part of for a tabloid paper.

One of the dresses the stylist gave me to try on was this......






I fell in love instantly.
That dress is what i would be if i were a dress (if that makes any sense)

Dorothy Perkins
£40.00 though currently reduced to £36.00

If your a bargain hunter like me - why not sign up to Quidco and get 6% cashback on any purchases from DP's. If you use my referral banner then we can both get £1.25 for nothing

I love Quidco GreenWhite


sadly i didn't get to wear it as the paper doesn't like tattoos and so i had to go for something a little longer, but its now on my Christmas list.

No comments :

Post a Comment