Monday, 20 September 2010

Designer look on the high street

Get a Mary Katrantzou style dress from River Island for only £39.99

I love the designs of Mary Katrantzou, there are not many designers work I can readily identify  (there are 2) but hers I can.

I love her prints, they seem to me to have such a surrealist quality and this appeals to the artist in me.

I can only dream of being able to a) afford and b) fit into one of her dresses, so I was over joyed when I saw this dress on River Island.



£39.99

It's very reminicent (to me, colour wise) of these dressese from Marys  A/W 2010 collection.



and whilst on the subject of her dresses, these are my favourites from her Spril 2011 collection


all images (except the River Island dress) are from style.com

1 comment :

  1. Love these runway looks, and what an amazing affordable alternative!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete