Monday, 26 April 2010

De Lacy Bag's



Im drooling over these bags that I stumbled upon on etsy in as ladylike a fashion a possible.
Everything this gentleman (Edward De Lacy) makes appeals to my inner rock chick (who knew accountants had inner rock chicks hey)

 

studded black leather clutch
$99.00

I love this clutch - Once again I a season behind the trends so I am only just getting the stud's thing but I have now got the stud bug in a big way.

I do get the impressions from the pictures though that the clutches are quite thin so wont hold a lot - but thats purely going on the pictures so I may be well of the mark. Please comment if you know more than I do.

I couldnt choose a favourite tote to show as I am inpressed with the shape of all of them. I think out of all the bags on the site these totes are the most day to day (or they would be for the accountant me)



$390


$380


$450




If my finances would stretch to it I would already own 1 (or 7) but in the mean time I will be purchasing some of the accessories to Delacyfy ( pronunced dee-lace-ee-fi) the bags I already own.

All these keychains are $8.00 each
I highly recommend visiting the etsy shop's (one for Bags and one for accessories) and though I cant vouch personally for the service his feeback is impressive...


Completely addicted! I won't buy a handbag from anyone else. On my way to an amazing collection :-) Thanks Edward, simply the best as always.



(+) YAY, Edward's the best!!!!!! Spread the word! Awesome stuff and great seller to deal with....
The photo doesn't do my lovely new handbag justice...Extremely well made...stylish...fast shipment...pretty much perfect...





ps: If anyone gets as annoyed at etsy being in $ i have put a widget in the sidebar that should show the up to date exchange rate
Anyhing you have fallen in love with??









No comments :

Post a Comment