Sunday, 7 March 2010

Im getting Distracted

You have probably noticed the wave of fashion(ish) posts lately and I must admit it’s because I am getting slightly distracted by the fact I am starting to feel like I look better and so I am heading towards the realms of being able to dress in what I want to.


I will say though this change is due to me being measured rather than seeing a weight loss, as my losses at the moment seem to be small and inconsistent.

Overall in the 6 months I have been seeing my trainer (an average of 3 times a month)


I have lost 22.5cm from various body parts, which is a huge motivator and part of this is total is because  have lost 8.5 cm's from both my waist and my hips.

I have decided that I am treating myself to a Charlotte Cory All Saints top when I have lost 1stone and 30cm in total

I’m not going to rush it as slow seems to be working for me at the minute and my fitness levels are improving every week which can only be a good thing.

I promise to be back with more exercise/diet posts as I have a load of DVD’s to review amongst other posts I have in planning.

No comments :

Post a Comment