Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Im getting the Alice thing now

As I have said hundreds of times I love Jewellery and as I am now starting to feel Alice Hysteria I thought it only right I have some Alice themed pieces see the plural slipped in there



As much as I Love Disney Couture their pieces of off limits as I always get a piece for mothers day, I am sure it happening twice entitles in to be a trend so started to trawl my favourite place for jewellery – ETSY and I stumbled upon these beauties.






 
Intricately cut brushed steel pendant measures 2 inches (50mm) wide. Steel is approximately 1.5mm thick. Hangs from 16 inches of silver plated chain, 8 inches on each side, and closes with a lobster clasp.
 
 
 
 
White rabbit silhouette sits approximately 1 inch (25mm) above your finger. Ring is 1/8" thick and is available in size 6, 7, 8, and 9 (all US sizes).
 



 


 
Not stricly alice but I also LOVE....
 
                                       Carpe Noctem $18.00                      Couture $22.00
 
All items are handmade-to-order and for the prices I think this is amazing.
Shipping to the Uk is also only $3.50
Piece name links direct to shop.
 
 
 
 


This stunning wrist cuff has three layers, with a gorgeous antiqued brass vintage Victorian embellishment used as the base, a hand painted black filigree band on top of that, and a stunning brass keyhole topper. You can see through the keyhole to the black filigree underneath and the inner layer of the keyhole has also been blackened to make the brass edging stand out. A very cool effect!
There are two Swarovski crystals embedded into the tips of the keyhole ends for added sparkle. Attaches with a lobster clasp and is adjustable for most female wrist sizes. Nice!



These are beautiful, My BFF is getting married this year and if these go with her dress she will be getting these to wear.


Again, not entirely Alice but pieces I LOVE



$30.00



UK shipping is $12,95, with $2.00 for subsequent pieces in the same order.
Once again piece name links to shop.


I have more pieces from more shops to share but i need to go straighten my hair and drop hints to my husband that i actually need to own some of these peices
 (which as I don't I would like to point out I dont know what the customer service/shipping times are like - if you do, a comment would be appreciated)

1 comment :