Tuesday, 16 March 2010

I'm Going It Alone * SparkPeople*JuggleFit

I have decided that once my Weight Watcher monthly pass is up (first week of April) I will not be attending my meetings anymore.

I am now in the habbit of tracking so as I dont tend to stay for the meetings I would rather be spending my money and time on taking part in some type of exercise class.

I live near a Martial Arts academy so I am hoping to convince my sister to go with me to a KickBoxing class regularly.

Did you know kickboxing on average for a female burns 545 calories per hour and for a male around 600 calories.

I also definately want to work on my running - once I meet my own targets for my round the block run I want to start working towards the army's criteria (I don't really know why - I just another way to measure my progress) which there will be a separate post about.

I think I am going to start blogging more about my diet as support and accountability are what i need most, and i will be using the fantastic resources available on Sparkpeople on a much more regular basis.



For a free site I think it's FANTASTIC.

My only gripe is that the Shop does not ship Internationally - which is really bugging me as I want this...



SparkPeople Monthly Tracking Calendar- Now with Stickers!
$12.00

The stickers are important - If my toddler can have a sticker reward chart why cant I

I will also be starting my hunt for the perfect food diary - Again  and trying out as many new DVD's and gadgets as I have the funds (and time) to do.

My current thing is...




Heather was kind enough to send me both DVD's to try out after I expressed an interest in some of the benefits it claims.

Juggling is a truly portable workout.

Juggling makes you smarter.

Juggling sharpens focus & concentration.

Juggling is the ultimate in stress relief.

Juggling is an exercise that doesn't 'feel' like exercise.

You can juggle where you are, no travel required!

Juggling maintains and increases range of motion in the arms and shoulders.

Juggling is one of the best ways to improve coordination.

Juggling is beneficial for all age groups and body types.

Juggling helps ward off cravings.

Juggling makes exercising with family and friends easy.
I will post a full review when I can actually juggle long enough to watch most of the DVD rather than spend my time searching the living room for renegade balls.

The first gadget I want to try is one of these PowerBreathe thingy's as I have a really crap poor lung capacity and I am sure it could help improve my running.



POWERbreathe Classic Medium Resistance £29.99

 has anyone tried one???

Wish me luck.


I am thinking of getting a scarab beetle tatoo as they are a good luck symbol

No comments :

Post a Comment