Friday, 19 March 2010

I DID IT !!!!

Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes.
Buddha

I finally managed to run my standard 2.5k route without stopping.

And I managed to do it in 19.41 minutes which is my quickest time to date.





“It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward.”
Old Chinese Proverb

My next challenge is 3K .....




my maps are from Mapometer which is one of the easiest to use mapping websites I have used to date.

"Mapometer.com (short for mapping pedometer) is an international site providing runners, cyclists and walkers with an easy way to measure the distances of their runs, jogs, rides, walks and hikes using Google maps. It also provides training logs, altitude and elevation measuring and the ability to share routes. Used by athletes worldwide as a tool to train for marathons, half-marathons and triathlons and occasional joggers, mountain bikers and sports men and women to see how far they are going and keep fit. "


Dont forget that I am doing all this running in preparation to support a fantastic cause by doing the Race for Life

No comments :

Post a Comment