Friday, 19 March 2010

I am a creature of habbit * Statment Pieces

I am a creature of habbit.

If I need cheering up I look for jewellery and accessories that I want (and in more cases than not cant afford) and my first stops are always.....


These are the bits I am lusting over at the moment from Kabiri


Kabiri



Items in this set:
Hinge Ring, 190 GBP



And now my Etsy Finds ....


Metaphoric Play no5
$23.00



Metaphoric Play no4
$23.00


They remind me slightly of the Holly Fulton pieces I love so much .

I have also randomly found other things i like from.....




I am in love with the zebra print.

and this scarf by Huftgold from Yogoego



Huftgold Scarf




I have not purchased from them yet but will be doing so soon as they offer 10% discount on your first order,they are on quidco, and probably more importantly for those who are not as into me at finding a bargain....

Yogoego.com is your online fashion and beauty store launched to give you the shopper REAL choice. We offer a comprehensive range of quality, cutting edge brands and own label products. Our aim is to deliver the latest trends from around the world and be at the forefront as your shopping destination.Targeted towards the fashion conscious, yogoego.com is focused fashion, fused with first hand editorial to keep you informed on what's hot!








No comments :

Post a Comment