Friday, 5 March 2010

Doll inspired Jewellery and Bags ( loads of pictures)

I love kooky and unusual things but after seeing pictures of the CHANEL Paris-Shanghai Bag, previewed on Bag Snob I was pleased that sometimes my kookiness is high fashion.




I love everything Chanel but this bag, and last years Russian Doll bag and are so me, I decided i needed to hunt for more Asian Doll/Russian Doll inspired accessories.



I once again started at etsy at these are some of my favourite pieces.






$29.00 from yasminbochi's 
( be sure to check out the upcycled bags whilst your there - they are beautiful !!)




$8.00

The Traveler cameo earrings




$16.00


Both from munieca's Shop

tiny Kokeshi girl stud earrings




$9.00

sweet russian dolls hair slides



$10.00



and for those of you into customising clothes/accessories, I highly recommend a visit to APPLIQUE HEAVEN for some fantastic fabric iron on patches


I have just purchased these...



and there are loads more designs to choose from....




And finally I want to share these as they are so fab.
For the 10 year anniversary of Vogue Russia some of fashion’s biggest names designed a Matrioshka (Traditional Russian doll)



 I am still on the lookout for a highstreet version of the Chanel bags - any suggestions??

1 comment :

  1. Great finds! I would love to have that chanel kokeshi bag but i'll keep dreaming for now :) Thank you for featuring my matryoshka earrings!

    ReplyDelete