Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Absurd and Tacky or Kooky and Unusual

I was really surprised when reading the comments on the bagsnob post that introduced me to the Chanel Paris-Shangahi Doll bag, that some people find the bag “absurd” and “tacky”, whilst I find it stunning.





Is this just a case of my fashion sense or lack of being soooooo off the mark that I am just getting it blatantly wrong or is it as I would like to think, that I just appreciate things with a bit more individuality.

One of the comments also mentioned that Judith Leiber's bags were also considered tacky, where as I think some of them, though ridiculously expensive are exquisite.






what a stunning colour !!!


Just a Few of my favourites from http://judithleiber.com/

What’s your view on ‘unusual’ bags???

And whilst on the subject of slightly different bag’s, I think everyone should take a trip over to bagpoor and see the fantastic designs of Lee Mattocks, in a designer spotlight.



picture from Lee's Ma Show here

No comments :

Post a Comment