Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Slowly redeeming themselves

I have always had a funny relationship with Barry M as a brand.


The colour ranges are fantastic and right up my street – but apart from the nail varnishes I have never really got the results I expect from their products.

Well, that was until I tried there new Lip Lacquer Crayons –  Because these I love .

They are easy to apply and extremely well pigmented. Most importantly, they feel fantastic on (unlike some of the lipsticks I have tried – In my opinion)

I have No.2 and No.3 at the moment and I will be No.1 If I can find it in stock anywhere.



without flash
 No3.  Mandarin and then No2. Cherry Red (which is more pink than red)
with flash


Has anyone else tried them??

1 comment :

  1. Yay! I bought three of these yesterday, got to put the swatches up on my blog actually, thanks for the reminder.

    Not sure what I think to them on the lips yet, as they seem a bit drying, but they are pigmented and used with a gloss go on lovely.

    ReplyDelete