Thursday, 11 February 2010

Kenneth Jay Lane Animal Inspired Jewellery

As I am dieting I am trying hard not to buy clothes. Whilst I am being vaguely successful on this front my jewellery and accessory purchases are getting excessive.


Due to limited funds I have now decided I am only going to buy choice pieces after thorough research.


As I always look to Elle for my inspiration I was very lucky/excited that this months issue contained a S/S10 accessories supplement.


On flicking through this I saw a number of pieces by Kenneth Jay Lane that are beautiful but slightly out of my budget (though my sister is law has just been purchased a piece for her birthday)


Sooo, as I am now slightly addicted to Polyvore and browsing ASOS I have decided to use these to sites to find some cheaper alternatives and as found what I was looking for on ASOS I didn’t bother looking any further. This is what I found........

The pieces in Elle







My picks of Kenneth Jay Lane Pieces (ASOS also stock his pieces)


KENNETH JAY LANE ~ ANIMALS


My pick of affordable ASOS pieces


ASOS ANIMALS






I am soooooo in love with the elephant bangle – It’s cheap, cute and extremely similar to the Kenneth Jay Lane piece.


What are your S/S10 high street jewellery picks??

ps If anyone wants links leave a comment and I will find them for you !!

1 comment :

  1. I love KJL stuff, I'm lucky enough to have a bracelet I bought on ebay, it's quite old, black bamboo style bangle with a greyhound head, with green jewelled eyes. I would love more though!!
    The ASOS bits are fab, love the copy of the Raj elephant bangle.

    X x

    ReplyDelete