Thursday, 11 February 2010

In a break from the schedule post

I am having to post that when I weighed in at WW last night I actually showed a gain of 0.5lbs.


6 months ago I would have been ready to blame it all on the time of the month,stress at work, my metabolism (basically everything out of my control) but now I know it was down to my poor eating choices.

I didn’t track this week so I don’t know exactly how many points over I was – but the fact I chose not to track is a sign I kinda just gave up for the week (as is the fish and chips I had for dinner one night)

Im going through a bit of a rough time at the moment so I’m struggling to be as motivated as I was at the start of the year but I plan on tracking this week (regardless of the choices I make so I am at least accountable) and trying to up my exercise more (which I know will help with the stress).

Wish me luch

No comments :

Post a Comment