Saturday, 6 February 2010

DESIGNERS FOR TOPSHOP - Mary Katrantzou

I have not shopped in Topshop for years, I have always felt it's not for the frumpy or wide waisted.


However, as much as I think its more me changing than the Topshop brand, I am very very excited about upcoming  mini collection from Mary Katrantzou set to be released during London Fashion Week.



I loved every single piece from her A/W 09 collection (I am learning albeit slowly) - Nothing to me is more perfect than dresses in bright colours,geometric prints, and HUGE jewellery (even if it is part of the print)



The topshop collection comprises of three printed t-shirt style dresses and a body suit - these 2 piece are my favourite and are further incentive to try and loose a bit of weight.








Do you have a favourite designer with a high street collection???

No comments :

Post a Comment