Saturday, 9 January 2010

No 7 Eye Mousse

I just had to mention this product quickly as i am loving it.
I avoided any thing but powder eyeshadows like the plague but my recent experience with a Paul & Joe cream shadow changed this.

On the hunt for a more affordable version I treated myself to 'Pewter' Stay Perfect Mousse by No7 and I think its brilliant.

Not only is it a gorgeous colour but its so easy to use/versatile and long lasting. I have been using it as a base all over my lids before using a mineral eyesahdow in the crease and the outcome makes it look like i know what i have been doing.

I always seem to have avoided No7 in the past ( dont know why but it never seemed trendy enough) but i shall be taking advantage of the current  3 for 2 to by some more products, especially Fudge and Vanilla eye mousse's




Any No7 products you recommend???

1 comment :

  1. No07 always have a place in my heart from the first foundation I was given, whether it be fashionable or not if it does the job I'm happy.

    Kel
    X x

    http://silverpeacockhair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete