Saturday, 30 January 2010

Jewellery and Tattoo's

I spent my Christmas holidays looking for an Initial pendant and as much as I looked I couldn’t find something that was just right.


So upon deciding I wouldn’t find one, rather than giving up I decided to message my favourite jewellery designer (ever !!) and see what she could come up for me.

I absolutely LOVE what she made me, and I hope you will too.



I highly recommend taking a trip to her etsy store.

http://www.Wickedminky.etsy.com


And whilst we are on the subject of Wicked Minky – Look at my new tattoo (excuse the peeling - Its only a week old)


I love it more than I can describe – I’m sooo happy with how it looks which is equally down to the fabulous design (Wicked Minky) and the tattooist (Ondine of Living Colour – who is also doing my next piece in Feb)

What do you think???

1 comment :

  1. Loving the tat I have just had my first one done and really simple D behind my ear for my late father in law, my dad and a friend that was killed a few years ago. Working on a design for a half sleeve at the moment.

    ReplyDelete