Tuesday, 22 December 2009

Twilight ( and Robert Pattison)

I am slightly behind the times with this but I watched Twilight for the first time last night.



Now whilst I didn’t quite get what all the fuss was about I do not feel that 90 minutes spent ogling Robert Pattison was time wasted, and for some reason I do feel somewhat compelled to watch the second movie though I may read the books first

Now to make this post vaguely makeup orientated, I posted a long time ago about the up and coming Twighlight makeup range.





This is now available for purchase from ASOS ( and maybe many more but I am writing this in 'word' waiting for my internet to try and fix itself so I cant do any research) and whilst I would like to try it I am loathe to spend money on products I know nothing about.


Not that I am looking for an excuse to buy more makeup but if anyone could point me in the direction of reviews, PR info or even given me first hand feedback it would be much appreciated.

Now back to Robert Pattison……….




and we can't forget Jackson Rathbone who plays Jasper can we


No comments :

Post a Comment