Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Roll on 2010

2009 has been a strange year for me with lots of ups and downs. I think it has probably been my busiest and most stressful year ever (toddler,work,depression etc etc.)



 Because of this my aim for 2010 is simple…

  
To feel good about myself – Inside and Out  and acheive this in a calm,non stressful manner

  
Thats extremely broad and whilst I have broken it down into hundreds of smaller tasks in my head I will only list a few here.

  
I am going to:


  • Make an effort to wear some kind of makeup every day (confidence booster) and learn to apply it properly.
  • Continue to loose weight by making myself accountable ( graphs etc to be posted on blog and sidebars as I am combining blogs once again)
  • To run a race for charity this year (I am thinking the race for life)
  • Use the resources I have available to me to learn to deal with my depression and work related stress.
  • Learn to be organised in a non-stressful way. I never use a diary so I tend to fill my head up with appointments and to do lists. This is going to change as I have my 2010 diary and post it notes ready to be used so my head space can be used for important things.

 And I also would like to:

  • Get my head around how to be fashionable (huge post to come on this)
  • Learn (some) Spanish and teach my daughter more than she has already learnt from Dora the Explorer
  • Declutter my house (and life) thoroughly and raise money in doing so by selling at least one thing a week for the year.

What are your new years resolutions??

No comments :

Post a Comment