Sunday, 6 December 2009

Quotes

Some to make you laugh, some to inspire you and some to help you appreciate what you have

I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond.
~Mae West~ (this woman is my idol)

If nature had intended our skeletons to be visible it would have put them on the outside of our bodies.
~Elmer Rice~

I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is fourteen days.
~Totie Fields~

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not!
~Author Unknown~

I have gained and lost the same ten pounds so many times over and over again my cellulite must have déjà vu.
~Jane Wagner~


It's not women's fault that diets don't work. It's not perversity of lack of willpower. God did this - in Her great wisdom.
~Dr. Wayne Callaway~
 
I'm in shape. Round is a shape... isn't it?
~Author Unknown~

And now some serious ones.......

Living a healthy lifestyle will only deprive you of poor health, lethargy, and fat.
~Jill Johnson~

In eating, a third of the stomach should be filled with food, a third with drink and the rest left empty.
~Talmud~
 
Clogged with yesterday's excess, the body drags the mind down with it. ~Horace~


Do you have a favourite motivational quote/motto????




No comments :

Post a Comment