Sunday, 13 December 2009

If this is Fat..........

Whilst looking for pics of Mae West I found an article entitled 'Sex Symbols of the Past(who would be considered "fat" today)' and other pages who all mentioned the following women as being Fat.














I would give my right arm too look like these women so I guess I am always going to be fat, but at least I will be healthy and in the words of Mae West
Cultivate your curves - they may be dangerous but they won't be avoided
and

The curve is more powerful than the sword

This woman spoke a lot of sense !!!






2 comments :

  1. articles probably written by brainmelted twits!

    I am sick to death of the media saying thin is best, I wish they'd embrace that we are all different in shape, size and looks.

    The women above are not fat, they look to me like normal HEALTY weights.

    *runs off muttering *

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was watching The Avengers yesterday and thinking that Diana Rigg was absolutely gorgeous but would definitely be called fat today.
    It's also sad to see how things have evolved these last 10 years, I mean watch catwalk images of Cindy Crawford and Claudia Shiffer, they had way more curves than today's models even though they were quite thin already!

    ReplyDelete