Friday, 11 December 2009

I am not good at this blogging malarky

It's been nearly a week since I last posted - How rubbish is that.


So what have I been doing this week - Not a lot really. I have had the most awful week at work and I have just wanted to sleep once I get home.

As I have been soooooo stressed I have resorted back to my sleeping tablets to help me get the rest I needed but these always leave me feeling a bit strange the next day and by the evening I am so stresses again that I take some more. Its a horrid vicious cycle that I hope to break this weekend.

I have eaten rubbish and more rubbish too, though I have been good and tried to limit my snacking for the latter part of the week. I really don’t like chocolate so have hardly any in the house apart from the odd packet of dairy free buttons for my little girl but she will have to be deprived this week as I managed to consume them all at the beginning of the week.

On a positive side, I have a workout today and I know J will work me hard and I am going to be pampered at the hair dressers this afternoon which is a sure fire way to improve my mood.

I will be a better dieter and blogger from now on.

T xoxox

No comments :

Post a Comment